- Contact Info
- Area Attractions
- Real Estate
- Business Directory
Walk Kansas 2018Published by KingmanAdmin on Fri, 01/19/2018 - 9:39am
February 18, 2018: Online Registration begins -- www.walkkansas.org
To register via paper forms, contact Andrea Wood, K-State Research & Extension Office, during business hours.
- Phone: (620) 532-5131
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
March 18 - May 12, 2018
- An 8-week healthy lifestyle challenge
- Program Fee: $8 per person
- Program Fee + T-shirt: $17.00 per person
- Other apparel options available on website for additional cost.
Walk Kansas is a team-based program. Groups of six form a team, with one serving as the captain.
Teams can be family, coworkers, friends, community organization members, neighbors, or part of a faith-based community. Team members do not have to live in the same town, county, state or country.